- 10’ (3 m) standard length and 6’ (1.8 m) engagement range effectively secures the trailer’s wheels instead of the Rear Impact Guard (RIG).
- Capable of restraining trailers with lift gates, damaged RIGs, multiple axles and/or wheel covers and mud flaps.
- Restraining arm engages wheel near the axle height, ensuring superior capture.
- Provides up to 32,000 lbs. (142 kN) of restraining force confirmed using ANSYS analysis and live-load testing.
- Heavy-duty, hot dip galvanized steel components ensure long structural life.
- Guide rail and end cap deflector designed to withstand the weight of off-center trailers.
- LED interior/exterior lights are standard, and provide superior performance versus incandescent bulbs.
- Carriage and trailer presence sensor provide effective communication of restraining arm position.
- 106-decibel exterior audible alarm alerts personnel if restraint is prematurely disengaged.
- Inside release button allows dock attendant to signal when loading/unloading is complete.
Ease of Operation
- User-friendly, 2-step engagement / disengagement only requires 35 lbs. (156 N) of operating force.
- Ergonomic design of activation handle is 44 1/2”
(1,131 mm) long with safety-yellow grip.
- No bending or lifting required to engage or disengage restraining arm.
- Restraint controls can be interlocked and sequenced with dock leveler, overhead door or other equipment.
- Restraint controls easily integrated with 4SIGHT dock/yard management system.
Designed for Extreme Weather
- Galvanized finish and 10-degree angle of guide rail enable restraint to withstand snow, ice and debris.
- Optional 17′ (5.2 m), 120-volt heat tracer cable helps clear snow and ice.
- Trailer presence sensor is IP67 rated and proximity switch is sealed and waterproof.
Low Lifetime Ownership Cost
- Superior design, manufacturing and testing combined with easy operation and minimal maintenance requirements ensures years of reliable performance.
- A global network of application and service professionals provide the highest levels of support.